The OAK8X analogue module supports four (4) built-in FXO plus four (4) optional FXS or FXO module in your Asterisk system, you will have totally 8 Asterisk channels, such as 4FXO plus 4 FXS, 4FXO plus 4FXO in one small module (the OAK8X module size equals to Pi module).
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need.
The OAK8X module is compatibles with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
The OAK8X module supports Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, B+, B and A models.
- Four (4) FXO plus four (4) FXS or FXO analogue ports
- Raspberry Pi I2S, SPI bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Asterisk 13.20.0
- Dahdi 2.11.1
- The SwitchPi TDM module fully supports the SwitchPi own GUI.
- The OAK is fully open hardware and software designed, get started in here