One FXO+X Analog module
The OAK analogue module supports one (1) built-in FXO and one (1) optional FXS or FXO module in your Asterisk system.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need.
The OAK module is compatibles with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
The OAK module supports Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, B+, B and A models.
- One (1) FXO plus one (1) FXS or FXO analogue port
- Raspberry Pi I2S, SPI bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Asterisk 13.20.0
- Dahdi 2.11.1
- The SwitchPi TDM module fully supports the Raspbx’s latest version, the Digium official GUI and the SwitchPi own GUI.
- The OAK is fully open hardware and software designed, get started in https://github.com/lixinswitchpi/oak