4-Ports Analog module
The PiTDM analog module supports up to four (4) connections per card in your Asterisk system. The PiTDM cards can scale from one (1) to four (4) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need.
The PiTDM module is compatibles with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
- One (1) – four (4) analog ports
- Raspberry Pi I2S, SPI bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Asterisk 13.20.0
- Dahdi 2.11.1
- The SwitchPi TDM module fully supports the Raspbx’s latest version and the Digium official GUI, you can get more details in here. and here